Need ideas for improving your home? Look no further for inspiration.
There are so many possibilities for making your home a place of inspiration and imagination. You can upgrade the furnishings or fulfill your kids’ wilder dreams. You can utilize the space better or discover it in the first place!
The most important thing, however, is crafting a sublimer life within your own four walls. These 34 examples should give you an idea how you can pimp out your own house.
2. Here the cabinet is a set of stairs.
3. Another example, same idea.
4. A mobile office.
5. These balconies are also pools at the same time.
6. You can have porch swings even if you don't have a porch.
7. The perfect use for a kitchen island.
8. Or of a door!
9. If you live over a mine-shaft and don't ever want to relax in the bathroom again... ;-)
10. When it rains, these horns produce a cacophony of delightful tones.
11. A see-through tub.
12. Aye! True captains can’t sleep on land. They take refuge in their ships at night.
13. This ice cave is sure to give your guests wide eyes. (Is this someone's house?!)
14. Optimal surroundings for a cat. Here he can live out all his enclosed-space fantasies.
15. Comfortable and optically unobtrusive. The sofa hammock.
16. The slide adds more functionality to the stairs while giving it a playful touch.
17. Vertical hanging gardens are practical and at the moment, all the rave.
18. This walk-in pantry doesn’t stink and is accessible in the flash of an eye.
19. Here is any old, stuffy backyard transformed into an outside lounge like those at a luxury spa.
20. An outdoor movie theater also has its charm. (Better not rain!)
21. A treehouse within your own four walls will make your kids' eyes sparkle.
22. No one can resist this net. Rarely does one read so comfortably.
23. A door can be turned into a wonderful piece of art.
24. Something for the skateboarders — a halfpipe in the living room.
25. It mimics the ocean in that one slowly submerges.
26. This table offers more than just a surface to eat on.
27. The pool is also part of the house. (The view's not too bad either!)
28. What an original fireplace!
29. Cats also need some space to roam.
30. A slide inside! For those with an enormous home, but so worth the space it takes up.
31. A refined mini-fire, perfect for a chilly night with a cup of tea.
32. This bed is for daydreamers. When you wake up, you’ll still be trapped in the sea of dreams.
33. How to transplant the beach into your office. While banishing the office feel forever.
Which one would you install if you could? Some are within the realm of possibility — though the downstairs neighbors might object if you installed the descending staircase-pantry in your kitchen...! Either way, food for our interior design fantasies!