Every woman should know these tricks. Men too, at least some of them. ;)
These tricks will bring some order to your home and make the most out of your space!
1. We usually see magnetic strips used for kitchen knives, but they're great for the bathroom too.
2. Keep your make-up organized with stick-on magnets and a magnet board.
3. Affix hooks to silverware organizers to store jewelry.
4. Shower curtain hooks are perfect for hanging up purses.
5. Tie your scarves onto hangers to keep them from falling off.
6. Even delicate fabrics can be ironed perfectly and without being damaged by using a hair straightener.
7. Coat the inside of your rings with clear nail polish to prevent green stains on your fingers.
8. Nail polish is also handy for color-coordinating your housekeys.
9. It’s actually true: fight red wine stains with white wine. Simply pour white wine on the red wine catastrophe directly after the initial spillage. If you wait, it won’t work!
10. If you don’t feel like wearing skintight jeans in order to fit them into your boots but want to avoid wrinkles, fold your the jeans up and pull socks over them. (You can also fold the sock over so that it doesn’t peak out of the boot).
11. If your ballerinas start to pinch your toes, pull on some thick socks and give them a one over with the hairdryer at the affected spot. Let cool and try them on again without the socks. Repeat until they fit comfortably!
12. You can get gum out of your hair (or off your shoes) with an ice cube. The ice will make the gum hard and thus easier to remove.
13. A pumice stone is brilliant for removing lint from clothing.
14. Shower caps are a great way to transport shoes while traveling.
15. Heat up some dry rice in the microwave and tie it in a sock to use as a heating pad.
16. Clean mascara applicators under hot water to remove residue and dried mascara. Your lashes will be clump free!
17. Collect wine corks to make a stylish cork board.
18. Hang up boots with trouser hangers.
19. Use pool noodles to keep your boots in good form.
20. Put sachets of baking powder in your shoes to neutralize smells.
21. Go to a fancy department store for a proper bra-fitting with a trained assistant. You'd be surprised how many of us are wearing the wrong size bra — having one in the right size makes such a difference!
22. Ponytails should be tied very loosely to avoid split ends. On top of that, always tie the ponytail at different spots so you can even out the strain on your roots.
That red wine trick is one worth remembering — just be sure to have both red and white at hand at all parties!