These Playground Designs Will Have You Chuckling
Playgrounds are wonderful. They give kids the chance to let off some steam, while parents can enjoy a few moments of quiet. The little ones can slide, swing about, play around in the sand and let their imaginations run wild. And when it comes to constructing playground equipment, designers also tend to let their imagination run away with them. Yet occasionally, this can lead to mishaps, as the following 15 examples show...
1. There's little mistaking what this playground equipment resembles.
2. This is where nightmares are made.
3. Out the back door...
4. You better remember to duck!
5. Ever seen a bottomless pit?
6. This board for learning Braille would be hard to reach for even the bigger kids.
7. On this slide, it's best to keep your legs together.
8. You're not going to get much height on this swing.
9. Evil to him who evil thinks.
10. Something for the grown-ups to giggle over.
11. Remember to jump!
12. Just why?
14. More humor for the adults.
15. Is the warning sign ironic or intentional?
It actually seems little thought had been put into designing these playgrounds. But if they pose no danger to kids, you can't help but laugh!