DIY Galaxy Bath Bombs Will Take Your Bubble Bath To Another Level
After a stressful day, nothing helps you unwind better than a relaxing soak in a pleasant-smelling bathtub. Say goodbye to your worries and immerse yourself in a galactic world full of bright colors and bubbles, which is exactly what you'll get after tossing in this spectacular homemade bath bomb.
- 1 tbsp citric acid
- 1½ oz baking soda
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 6 drops essential oil
- food coloring
- brown sugar
- acrylic ball
1. Mix the citric acid, baking soda, corn starch, sunflower oil, and essential oil together.
2. Divide the mixture into bowls of however many different colors you want to use plus one separate bowl which you will add the brown sugar to. Add the food coloring to the different bowls and mix well.
3. Alternate colors and press each layer into the acrylic ball halves. Feel free to hide a special charm or toy in the middle!
4. Press the halves of the acrylic ball firmly together and let them harden for several days. It's quicker if you put the ball in the fridge.
5. Carefully remove the acrylic ball shell from the bath bomb, drop it in the water, and enjoy!
Who would have thought that relaxation could be so colorful! Let your imagination run wild and try all kinds of different ingredients and combinations, like orange zest, lavender, or rose petals. These bath bombs also make for the perfect gift given that they are definitely unique and make your skin oh so soft!