Cozy DIY Christmas Fireplace Made Out Of Upcycled Cardboard Boxes
Everyone needs a spot to hang up their stockings for Santa to fill on Christmas Eve, and what better place than a nice, cozy fireplace? Plus, decorating the mantel with all of your favorite Christmas decorations can bring some extra holiday cheer to any home! Even if you don't have a real fireplace at home, you can still get that warm seasonal feeling in your living room. This DIY Christmas fireplace is made from recycled cardboard boxes and wallpaper, but it looks just like the real thing. It'll put you in a holly, jolly Christmas mood and bring make your holiday season merry & bright!
- cardboard boxes
- packaging tape
- double-sided tape
- brick- & wood-patterned wallpaper
- black construction paper
- fairy lights
- Christmas decorations
1. To make the structure of the fireplace, tape the cardboard boxes together with packaging tape.
2. Attach brick-patterned wallpaper to the cardboard fireplace with double-sided tape.
3. Cover a large piece of cardboard with black construction paper and attach it to the back of the fireplace.
4. Wrap a long cardboard box in wood-patterned wallpaper and place it on top of the fireplace in order to make the mantel.
5. Place some logs inside the cardboard fireplace and illuminate them with fairy lights so that it looks like they're burning. Decorate the front of the fireplace and the mantel with Christmas decorations and hang your stocking up on it!
Stuffed stockings, festive decorations, and a glowing fire – this gorgeous cardboard fireplace will add the perfect finishing touch to your Christmas decorations this year!