Treat man's best friend to some doggie ice cream!
Hot summer days can really slow you down. But our canine friends also have to fight the heat. Luckily, there's a new way to help man's best friend cool down: Treat him to a delicious and healthy doggie ice cream.
You'll need the following:
- Your dog's favorite fruit or vegetable, ideally two kinds (check with your dog beforehand to find out what he would like!)
- Lactose-free yogurt
Here's what you do:
- Cut or purée the fruits or vegetables
- Mix vegetables and/or fruit with the yogurt
- Pour the mixture into small, washed cups (portion sizes should not be too big, depending on the dog)
- Now put a long dog treat into mixture, which will be used as a stick to hold the treat
- Place the ice cream treats in the freezer and wait until they are completely frozen
Now your furry friend can really enjoy the warm season. And let's be honest - we like to enjoy a delicious ice cream every now and then too :)