Treat Man's Best Friend To Some Doggy Ice Cream!
Hot summer days can really slow you down, but our canine friends also have to fight the heat. Luckily, there's a new way to help man's best friend cool down: treat him to a delicious and healthy doggy ice cream!
- your dog's favorite fruit or vegetable, ideally two kinds
- lactose-free yogurt
- Cut or purée the fruit or vegetables.
- Mix vegetables and/or fruit with the yogurt.
- Pour the mixture into small, washed cups (portion sizes should not be too big, depending on the dog).
- Now put a long dog treat into mixture, which will be used as a stick to hold the treat.
- Place the ice cream treats in the freezer and wait until they are completely frozen.
Now your furry friend can also enjoy the dog days of summer, and let's be honest, no one can resist a delicious ice cold treat!