Use Juice To Finally Get Rid Of Pesky Fruit Flies In Less Than 60 Seconds
Some of the best fruit is available in summertime. But it's not just humans who enjoy the juicy, ripe peaches and strawberries – fruit flies also go to town on them! Most of us have probably had to deal with them at some point. But now thanks to this simple trick, you can say goodbye to fruit flies for good.
- a little vinegar
- a bit of fruit juice (any kind)
- liquid soap
- a bowl
1. Fill a shot glass 1/3 full with vinegar. Fill a second shot glass halfway full with water. Finally, fill a third shot glass completely full of juice.
2. Now combine all three in a single bowl.
3. Next, add 2-3 drops of liquid dish soap to the mix.
4. Stir the fluid a few times and - voila - your fruit fly trap is already finished.
5. Place your bowl close to wherever you store your fruit and your problem should be solved.
To prevent fruit flies from taking over in the first place, make sure to air your apartment out regularly, don't let the fruit ripen too long, and get rid of any rotten fruit immediately.