Make Japanese-Style Cheesecake With Just 3 Ingredients
This delicious recipe is for the perfect cake that requires neither fancy ingredients, nor much money. So go ahead and give this Japanese-style cheesecake a try. But beware! Bake at your own risk, because there is a high chance of becoming addicted!
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Melt the chocolate, either in a water-bath or in the microwave. To make a chocolate cheesecake, simply replace the white chocolate with dark.
- Add the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Separate the eggs and add just the yolks to the mixture.
- Now beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks, and combine into the mixture. This makes it extra fluffy.
- Line the mugs with a small ring of parchment paper, and then fill with your cheesecake batter.
- Place the mugs on a baking try and pour around 1 cup (200ml) of water onto the tray.
- Bake for 30 Minutes at 320°F (160°C) in a preheated oven.
- Turn off the oven and allow the cakes to continue baking for another 15 minutes.
- Allow the cakes to cool and then gently remove from the mugs.
Doesn't your mouth immediately water, when you think about these fluffy, cake-clouds? Decorated with powdered sugar or some fresh fruit, the cheesecakes will look and taste even better. You only have to bake these once to be convinced of how quick and tasty they are.