Make The Perfect Fruit Bowl Form Colorful Fall Leaves
Fall is truly a magical time of year. The days get shorter, the air gets cooler, and the leaves begin to turn an array of wonderful, vibrant colors that can be very inspiring to any of us who like to do crafts. Autumn decorations help to warm things up inside when it's getting cold outside and one great example is this bowl made of colorful fall leaves.
- real or artificial leaves
1. Inflate the balloon until it's about half the size of the bowl you want to make.
2. Now coat the upper half of the balloon with glue. At least one third of the balloon should be left as the opening of the bowl.
3. Now stick the leaves onto the balloon. Make sure that the leaves are as flat and even as possible. Also be sure to overlap them to avoid any holes in your bowl.
4. When you are finished arranging the leaves you can let the glue dry for about one hour.
5. When everything is dry, you can take a needle and pop the balloon. The bowl made of leaves will stay in place and you can simply pull the balloon out.
6. And that's it! Now you have your own, unique, homemade bowl that will also add a hint of autumn magic to your home decor.
You can watch the whole process in this video:
So the next time you're out for a walk enjoying the fresh autumn air be sure to gather up some of those colorful, fallen leaves. Then head on home and make your own special decorative bowl to bring a bit of color into this chilly season.