Natural Homemade Cough Syrup With Just 3 Ingredients
When every breath feels like you've got a piece of sandpaper stuck in your throat, it's probably time to find some cough syrup. But why spend time and money at the pharmacy when you can make your own? Try out this simple recipe and you'll be breathing easier in no time!
- 6 oz organic honey
- 2 oz olive oil
- 3 lemons for freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Put all three ingredients in a pot.
- Warm the mixture over medium heat until it starts to steam. Remove from the stove and let cool.
- Pour the liquid into a bottling jar for storage. It will keep for up to three months in the fridge.
- When you have a cold, take one tablespoon of syrup every two hours.
Tada! Now you have a 100% natural remedy for your nagging cough. This solution is also a lot cheaper than anything you'll find in the pharmacy. And it tastes so good, you'll want to take a spoonful even when you don't have a cold!