Spooky decoration for your Halloween party: head in a glass!
Damp mist is wafting across the fields. Crows caw ominously on creaky branches, whose dried leaves trickle quietly to the ground. The darkest time of year is approaching, and its steps are menacing and swift. Nobody can escape, so you may as well make the best of it. Have you considered a wild Halloween party? This spooky decorating idea will have everyone shrieking in horror!!
You will need:
- laminating film
- baking paper
- big jar with lid
- red, green, and yellow food coloring
- Take three photos of your victim's head: one frontal, and the remaining two from each side. The facial expression of the person should not change.
- These three photos should be connected with the help of photo editing software to form a panorama photo. Print the the final image on normal paper, and cut away the top corners.
- Place the photo between two laminating films, and place a sheet on baking paper on top. With the help of an iron, seal the photo to the film. The baking paper protects both your iron and your product.
- Cut the laminating film along the edges of the photo. Make sure to leave a bit of film around the edges of the photo so the photo is protected from moisture.
- Add a few drops of each color to a large jar and then fill with warm water. Stir the water well so that the color is evenly distributed. Now place the photo in the jar and close the lid tightly.
For an even spookier effect, make a small brigade of heads, perhaps using photos of your entire family. What will the neighbors think if they see the jars lined up festively in front of your door? Perhaps this idea is a wise one: scary creatures lurking in the night may leave your house alone, once they see that their work is already done….