Make Valentine's Day Extra Special With No-Bake Cookie Hearts
You only need 4 ingredients for these sweet treats and they'll be ready in a jiffy — guaranteed to melt sweet and tenderly on the tongue and delight your loved ones!
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 14 oz white chocolate
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Place the Oreos in a bag and crush them with your hand.
- Combine the Oreo crumbs and the cream cheese with a hand-mixer to form a dough.
- Roll the dough out evenly to about 1/3-inch thick.
- Place the rolled-out dough in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
- Use a cookie cutter to press out heart-shapes and place them back in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil in a water bath or microwave.
- Dip the finished cookies in the chocolate mixture using a fork.
- Decorate the cookies and store them in the fridge after they've cooled.
These treats really are a success and simply delicious. Enjoy!