Genius Packing Hack To Save Space In Your Carry-On
1. Prepare your clothes by setting them out.
2. Unfold your t-shirt and spread it out completely.
3. Place your shorts at the top near the collar of the t-shirt.
4. Fold in the sleeves of the t-shirt toward the center.
5. Place two socks at the top of the t-shirt with the openings of the socks facing outward.
6. Roll up the t-shirt.
7. Roll up the socks over the shirt and you're done!
Now you're ready to travel anywhere you want for an overnight stay. You needn't worry about extortionate hold luggage fees either!