Homemade Portable Dog Bed
Just like us, our four-legged friends love a cozy little bed to snuggle up in. And since there's no one who loves us so unconditionally, gives friendlier (if sloppy) kisses, or spends a lifetime being thrilled — just thrilled! — that we're home, don't you think Rover deserves the best when it comes to bedtime?
- old suitcase
- 4 furniture legs
- 4 hanger bolts
- 4 washers
- 4 wing screws
1. Drill 4 holes in the bottom of the suitcase.
2. Screw the hanger bolts into the furniture legs and push them through the drilled holes.
3. Turn the suitcase over, open it up, and screw the washers onto the protruding hanger bolts.
4. Tighten the wing screws on the hanger bolts.
5. Place a thick and comfy pillow inside the suitcase and your pooch's portable dog bed is ready!
And when you need to take it on the road, put it away at any point, or even send a subtle message to Fluffy that it's time for a walk, all you need to do is close the lid and off it goes!
You can find the instructions for the DIY Dog Food Dispenser featured in the bonus video here.