Banana Raspberry Muffins
What if we told you that you could conjure up the most delicious treat ever in no time with just 3 ingredients? Well, get ready to run to the kitchen, because that's exactly what you'll get with this recipe!
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- frozen raspberries
- Crush the bananas with a fork and mash them really well until it's all mushy.
- Add the eggs and mix thoroughly once more.
- Lightly grease a muffin pan with some butter and place 2-3 raspberries in the bottom of each mold. If you're using frozen raspberries, add a couple more.
- Pour the banana-egg mixture over the raspberries
- Place the muffin pan in a preheated oven set to 400°F for about 12 minutes.
- Cook until golden brown and then let cool.
- Enjoy your guilt-free snacks!
Tasty, quick to make, and super healthy. What more could you want?!