Make A Shoe Deodorizer With A Tea Bag & Some Baking Soda
It's a problem that most people don't like to talk about, but something that a lot of us have: stinky shoes! Canvas shoes can be thrown in the washing machine to freshen them up, or you could always try a deodorant spray — but these solutions only last so long. If you want to take a more long-lasting effect, you can make a nifty little deodorizer that will help you battle those musty smells every day!
- empty tea bag
- baking soda
- acorn capsule (or capsule from a Kinder Surprise kid's chocolate egg)
- thumb tack
1. Use the funnel to fill the tea bag with baking soda.
2. To seal the tea bag, fold over the flap and staple it shut.
3. Now put the tea bag in the acorn capsule (or Kinder Surprise capsule).
4. Use the thumb tack to poke some holes in the capsule so it can absorb the surrounding moisture and odors.
5. When all this is done, put the capsule in your shoes. Don't forget to refill the capsules with fresh baking soda every few weeks.
These little deodorizers are so easy to make that you'll want to create a whole arsenal of them to fight of those stinky odors in all your shoes. And with no more smelly shoes around, everyone you know will be a lot happier!