Make Your Own LED Storm Cloud Lamp
Have you always wanted to host a rave or dance party in your very own living room? Here's your chance, thanks to this homemade LED storm cloud lamp that doubles as a modern take on the disco ball!
- 6 small paper lantern lampshades
- hot glue
- color-changing LED light strip
- cotton padding
1. Unfold the paper lampshades and use a hot glue gun to glue them together.
2. Carefully prick holes in all the lampshades with scissors and thread the LED light strip through the lanterns.
3. Glue the cotton padding to the lanterns.
4. Attach some string to the lantern hooks so you can hang your finished storm cloud lamp from the ceiling.
5. Cover the openings of the lanterns with more cotton padding.
You can find the instructions for the Birthday Constellation Wall Hanging featured in the bonus video here.