18 Tips, Tricks & Life Hacks Using Ordinary Tape
Instead of a gun, resourceful secret agent MacGyver always carried a Swiss army knife and duct tape on him to save the world. However, the famous non-violent problem solver can leave his knife at home if he wants to try the following nifty tricks that show off the cleverest uses of tape.
1. Probably the simplest insect trap out there.
2. Say goodbye to toenails flying everywhere.
3. For the perfect finish when applying eyeliner.
4. Nothing to see here!
5. Old duct tape gets its stickiness back if you put it in the microwave.
6. Something for the kids...
7. Every last crumb...
8. Also works on keyboards!
9. Pimp up your old shoes using tape. Check out 4 more ideas here.
10. At least the radiator no longer feels ignored!
11. Tape is also great for arranging flowers. You'll find the instructions here.
12. Impressive wall decorations using duct tape.
13. The best way to keep your cleavage in place: hair extension tape!
14. No need to fiddle around with hooks...
15. Scratches on the floor are a thing of the past. This also works for drying racks.
16. Duct tape protects your feet from the cold.
17. Lint rollers are simply made of a roll of cardboard and tape. Have you ever thought about making your own?
18. A quick whipstitch without needing needle and thread.
Who knew tape could be relied upon for such a variety of uses? Get sticking!