How to organize that tupperware chaos in your cupboard
There are some things that every kitchen has, and that's a good thing. After all, what good would a kitchen be without a sink, a refrigerator and a stove? But if you take a look at some of the less obvious household items, there's also something that most people have in their kitchen that they would rather not talk about. That's right, you guessed it: the infamous tupperware cupboard! These dark, hidden places are home to countless plastic boxes and lids in a vast array of shapes and sizes. And they almost always have one thing in common: they're notoriously untidy! To put a stop to your tupperware chaos, here are nine helpful tips to regain control of your container cupboard...
1. Use drawer compartments
2. Keep things in place with a peg board and pegs
3. Add extra drawers to separate the large containers from the small ones
4. Use curtain rods to make a special slot for the lids
5. Attach magazine racks to the doors of your cupboards
6. Use CD racks as lid holders
7. Use hanging baskets
8. Baskets from the dollar store can help to keep things sorted
9. Repurpose a dish rack
Some of these ideas are probably perfect for your kitchen setup. Try them out and say goodbye to that annoying tupperware mess!